Heating Services in Howell Township
Lakewood Township Experts Ensuring Your Furnace Is Functioning Properly
Winter months always bring the cold shoulder from mother nature as she tries to reset everything for the coming spring. Icy winds, the potential for snowstorms, and temperatures that leave your body feeling like a human ice sculpture make you crave the warmth of your home at the end of a long day. If you retire to your home and find that it is just as cold as outside, your heating system is not working as it should. At Superior Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, our Howell Township heating experts help make sure that your home is nice and toasty, making it comfortable for you and your family.
Central Heating Services
Restoring comfort in your home is our number one priority, and we do not mind braving the cold to make sure that you do not have to. Each of our technicians is highly trained and able to handle any job that comes our way.
We offer a comprehensive list of heating services, including:
- Heater inspection
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Heater replacement
- Heater maintenance
- Boiler repair and replacement
- Electric heater repair and replacement
- Gas furnace repair and replacement
- Propane heating system repair
If you are receiving a service that includes a parts replacement, you can rest assured that your part comes with a warranty that will help you out if damages were to occur after installation. This can help you save money on repairs in the long run. This is another way we show our commitment to putting the client first.
What Happens During a Furnace Inspection?
At Superior Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, you can count on us to thoroughly inspect your heating system to detect, diagnose, and repair any potential problems. By regularly inspecting and maintaining your system, we are helping to extend its lifespan and keep your home comfortable all year long.
Each of our thorough inspections involves:
- Examining all of the vents for your system, checking for leaks or blockages
- Inspecting heat exchanger for signs of erosion (damage or erosion of your heat exchanger is extremely dangerous as it heightens the potential threat of a carbon monoxide leak)
- Examining the blower for of blockage (which results in hot air becoming trapped within your unit, eventually causing it to shut down)
- Checking the air intake grills and performing an amp-draw test on the blower
- Checking the burner for proper ignition and making sure that the flame sensor is working properly
- Lubricating all of the moving parts within the motor to help reduce friction and ensure that everything is running smoothly
- Testing the thermostat for correct calibration
- Examining the flue for blockages
- Ensuring that the system’s safety controls are operational
- Examining the belts for signs of wear or tears
- Making sure that the unit can start up properly
- Making sure that the air filter is clean and free of obstructions.
Trust Us to Protect Your Unit & Your Home
If we notice that any of your heating system’s components are not working properly, we fix them, ensuring the functionality of your system. We provide upfront estimates on repairs that includes the price for parts and labor. All of our parts are covered by a warranty, so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your unit is covered from any future damages. You can count on our team to treat your home as if it were our own, making comfort and safety a top priority.
“Got a few prices and these guys were the most fair and honorable.”- Anthony
“He was very polite and quick”- Alexandra R.